5-6Lb Soursop (GUANABANA/ GRAVIOLA) **The Actual Fruit**
The Guanabana is a fruit that grows from the Annona Muricata tree. The Annona Muricata is native to Mexico, The Caribbean, Central America, and South America. The fruit is also known as the Brazilian Paw Paw, and Soursop.
The Guanabana has a spiky light green and yellow skin. An unripe Guanabana has a dark green skin and can ripen on the counter or in the refrigerator. Within the skin is a custard colored pulp that is eaten and black seeds that must be disposed of properly as they may contain neurotoxins.
- High in Anti-Oxidants
- Helps relieve inflammation
- Reduces oxidative load in the body - improves eye health
- Pain relief
- Anti inflammatory properties can help relieve respiratory issues
- Increases white blood cell production
- Helps gastrointestinal health
- Assists in stabilizing blood sugar levels
**ONLINE PRICES MAY DIFFER THAN STORE PRICES**
PLEASE TRY AND BE HOME ON DAY OF DELIVERY PROVIDED BY TRACKING: WE WILL NOT BE RESPOINSIBLE FOR FRUIT LEFT ON PORCH/MAILBOX OR RETURNED ITEMS BACK TO POST OFFICE
THIS IS A VERY POPULAR ITEM, AND WE TEND TO RUN OUT QUICKLY!
IF WE ARE SOLD OUT/ YOU WILL GET DELIVERY ON NEXT RE-STOCK